- The Partnership works with public and private agencies, nonprofit organizations, local businesses, and educational institutions to create workforce solutions for the Chicago and Cook County regions.
- The Partnership maintains a "qualified agency list", which is a compilation of potential bidders whose qualifications meet the eligibility to partner with us.
- To verify qualification, all RFP applicants much complete a "Request for Qualifications" form (RFQUAL). If you are interested in contracting with SDWP you may submit an RFQUAL at any time.
- We are committed to ensuring equal opportunity to all qualified vendors and organizations wishing to provide these services.
- We conduct a competitive and fair process–reviewing cost, quality and qualifications–in the procurement of goods and services necessary to meet the needs of our customers.
- We update available RFPs regularly, so keep in touch to learn about the latest funding opportunities.